We have a lot to do in a short period of time, and we’ll go farther together. Here’s how you can help:
- Make a plan to VOTE. Don’t forget to vote in the primary on Aug. 14 and general election on Nov. 6. Turn out is essential if we’re going to win this seat. Make sure you’re registered and find your polling place at myvote.wi.gov, and encourage your friends and families to vote, too. Not sure if you can vote for Robyn? Check out our district map.
- Donate. Make an online contribution via ActBlue now. Every dollar helps us bring our message to more voters.
- Volunteer. If you’re willing to host a house party, help with lit drop, knock on doors, or share your time and talents in other ways, please fill out this short form: https://bit.ly/2Hl7cEK. Aren’t comfortable volunteering? See bullet 4…that’s a great way to share your time!
- Share our message on social media. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram, share our ActBlue link, and invite your friends to follow the campaign. Tag your posts with #RobynRepresents.
- Display a yard sign. Email email@example.com with your address, and we’ll get you a sign when they’re available.